Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(8) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(8)
Author: Ashley Blake

“It was nice to meet you too Jonathan.  I’m sure I’ll see you around, have a good night.”

I went into my room and closed the door before he had a chance to respond to me.  I didn’t want him to know how much he affected me and I was sure that if I stood there much longer it would be written all over my face.  Besides, it was good for him to see that just because I intrigued him, it didn’t mean I would be putty in his hands, even though it was the truth.  He couldn’t know that he had the upper hand here, at least not yet.  I would have to make him chase me a little bit, right?

Katie nearly jumped on me when I entered our room.

“Oh my gosh, Sky!  Jonathan Hunter?  The lead singer of Sonic Blaze?  He is so hot!”  Her face was beaming as she grabbed my arm and pulled me down to sit on her bed.  “Tell me everything!  What did you guys talk about?”

I couldn’t help but giggle at her excitement because I was feeling the exact same way but I tried to keep my cool.  It didn’t work.  “I know!  Right?  He is so hot!  He also seems to be a nice guy.”

“How did you guys start talking?”

“He stopped me on my way to the vending machine and we just started chatting.”

She looked at me, her eyes studying me, and...

Source: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(8) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey