Read Played by the Billionaire(8) online free by Alexia Adams

Played by the Billionaire(8)
Author: Alexia Adams

“I’m waiting for someone,” Lorelei said as the tall man sat down. She hoped he didn’t hear the disappointment in her voice.

“Not a problem. When he shows up I’ll disappear into the night. Besides, if he sees me sitting here maybe next time he’ll be on time.”

“I guess it’ll be all right.” She wasn’t sure how she could get him to move even if she did object.

“I’m Liam Mackenzie.” He held out a hand.

“Lorelei Torres.” She put her hand out and shook his. He held it for a moment longer than absolutely necessary, but not so long as to be creepy.

The waitress arrived with the drinks and a lingering smile for her companion. Lorelei took a sip; the wine was smooth and full-bodied, and probably not a cheap vintage. Still, if she only had the one glass she wouldn’t blow her whole entertainment budget.

“So, who are you waiting for? Your husband? Boyfriend?”

Lorelei glanced at her watch. Richard was forty minutes late and hadn’t let her know. He was done. “Doesn’t matter. What about you? Are you waiting for someone, or trolling?”

Liam laughed. “I was supposed to meet a client, but he canceled last-minute. I saw you sitting all alone and decided my night didn’t have to be a complete waste.”

“Well, I don’t sleep with men I’ve just met. So if you want to move on to easier pickings I’m sure you can have your choice of women here tonight.” She tamped...

Read full: Read Played by the Billionaire(8) online free by Alexia Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey