Read Played by the Billionaire(7) online free by Alexia Adams

Played by the Billionaire(7)
Author: Alexia Adams

“I went back into the dating site. Lorelei has arranged a date with some architect for tonight at a wine bar in the Financial District. He’s not going to show up. I am.”

“How did you arrange that? You haven’t had him kidnapped, have you?” David asked.

“What kind of person do you think I am? I simply sent him a message from Lorelei’s account saying she had to work late and she’d contact him next week to rearrange. Then I deleted her profile and reimbursed the subscription fees.”

“Why did you choose this girl again? Aside from the fact that she’s gorgeous?”

“Because she’s new to the area. Apparently she has no relatives here so I won’t have to get involved with her family.” Liam popped a handful of M&M’s in his mouth.

“Sweet. What about the guy whose place you’re taking?”

“He’s a loser. Already been married three times and his divorce isn’t even final from his last wife. I’m saving Lorelei from him.”

“If thinking that makes you feel better.”

“It doesn’t, okay? Just drop it. I promised Marcus I’d finish his book and I’m going to do it, no matter the cost.”

“The cost to you? Or others?”

Liam stood abruptly, knocking the stool over backward. Before he could pick it up the door opened again.

Who now?

“How many people have keys to my place? I’ve got half a million bucks worth of computer equipment here.”

“It’s probably Helen. I made her a copy.”

“You gave your sister a key?...

Read here: Read Played by the Billionaire(7) online free by Alexia Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan