Read Played by the Billionaire(34) online free by Alexia Adams

Played by the Billionaire(34)
Author: Alexia Adams

“Love, ha. The only love he’s interested in is the one that results in bastards like him. Just like Liam’s doing to you, his father seduced me, promised me the world. All he gave me was a brat who destroyed my marriage.”

Lorelei’s blood began to simmer. There was no warmth or maternal feelings in the other woman. “Seems to me you destroyed your own marriage. And his father did give you one incredible gift—Liam.”

“You don’t know my son.”

“No, I think it’s you who doesn’t know him. Liam hasn’t seduced me and he’s made no promises he won’t keep. So far all he’s asked for is my time, and he’s given me much more than that. He’s a brilliant, caring man who puts others before himself.”

“Would a caring man throw his own mother out?”

“How can he throw you out when you’ve never let him in? This is Liam’s house. I believe he gets to decide who lives here. You’ve missed out on something wonderful, your son. I only hope for your sake it isn’t too late.”

Lorelei opened the door and slipped through it before Amy could respond. Judging by the thud that hit the door about Lorelei’s head level, her parting words hadn’t been well received.

The Aston Martin pulled out of the garage and when Liam stopped near the door she got in. His face was still a mask of fury; she could see the muscle in his jaw clenching and unclenching....

Read here: Read Played by the Billionaire(34) online free by Alexia Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey