Read Played by the Billionaire(27) online free by Alexia Adams

Played by the Billionaire(27)
Author: Alexia Adams

“It means that now that I’ve found you, I’m not letting you go. I can’t. Please, Lorelei, hear me out.” The anguish in his tone must have found a way through a chink in her anger because her glare faltered. The pain was still there, though, and it cut through him to know he’d hurt her.

“If you’re going to give me some sob story about being a misunderstood billionaire, then save it. I don’t have the time. I need to see if the band has shown up.”

She made a move to pass him, and he put his hand out to touch her arm. She stopped and glowered at him, brushing her cheeks with the back of her hand.

“When Marcus died it made me examine my life. I realized how shallow and superficial my past relationships had been. Then I met you. I didn’t want my money or position to come between us. And, as pathetic as it may seem, I needed to know that you liked me for me and not my money or what it could do for your career. I was going to tell you, but we were having so much fun just being us. I knew things would change once you knew.”

“Is that what you think? That if I knew you were rich I’d hit you up for a donation?” She took a deep breath and he braced himself for whatever she may say next. “I told you...

Continuous reading: Read Played by the Billionaire(27) online free by Alexia Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan