Read Have Me (Stark Trilogy #3.6)(13) online free by J. Kenner

Have Me (Stark Trilogy #3.6)(13)
Author: J. Kenner

I let his words glide over me, as warm and soothing as a blanket. “You’re very good at that, you know.”

“At what?”

“At making me feel as special with your words as you do with your body.”

“How many times have I told you, Nikki? I will always give you what you need.”

I ease forward and press a soft kiss to the tip of his nose. “Thank you for this honeymoon,” I say. I’m not sure what answer I expect. A smile, perhaps. Or a tease. Even some romantic words.

Instead, I see a shadow in his eyes.

“Damien?”

He shakes his head. “Sorry. I was just thinking about our hotel in Paris.”

“Problem?”

“I certainly hope not.”

I frown. I’m still confused, but tell myself that there must have been some sort of snafu that was troubling him. But even that seems odd, because Damien is the kind of guy who simply tells someone to fix something, then forgets about it, knowing damn well that his staff will make it happen. Then again, this is our honeymoon. So perhaps he’s taking more of an interest in the details. I snuggle closer, the thought pleasing me.

“Don’t go to sleep just yet,” he says, though his voice sounds as lazy as I feel.

“I’m not sure I have a choice in the matter. You’ve thoroughly relaxed me.”

“I know the feeling, and while I do want you well rested for when we land, the fact is that Katie will be here...

Source: Read Have Me (Stark Trilogy #3.6)(13) online free by J. Kenner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan