Read Collision Course online free by S.C. Stephens

Collision Course
Author: S.C. Stephens

Prologue

I don't remember the accident. That is the line I give every person who asks...and everybody asks. You would think people would stop asking after awhile, but they haven't. You would think that people would try to avoid talking about such a horrid crash, but they don't. You would think people would have enough respect of someone's private, personal hell to not bring it up around them, but they do. When people have the nerve to actually talk to me, it's usually one of the first things they ask.

Because I'm the one that survived.

Yes, I tell everyone who asks that I remember nothing...but the truth is, I remember everything. The squeal of the tires as I lost control of the car, the blistering screech of metal upon metal as we hit the guard rail on that too sharp corner, the screams that ripped out of my girlfriend's throat as we went over the embankment. I remember everything...

It was nearly summer when the crash happened. We'd been going through a dry spell here in Oregon when a sudden downpour hit the county hard. Within seconds, an inch of water was on the roadway. But my friends and I didn't care about that, we didn't even think about it. We were seventeen, we were invincible. Death happened to people much older than us. Nothing could hurt us...nothing could even touch us.

My best friend Darren took the back seat with his girlfriend Samantha, or Sammy as...

Source from: Read Collision Course online free by S.C. Stephens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan