Read Wisdom (My Blood Approves #4)(3) online free by Amanda Hocking

Wisdom (My Blood Approves #4)(3)
Author: Amanda Hocking

I pushed Milo out of the way, and Daisy was instantly on her feet. I wrapped my arms around her before she could dive at Bobby, who still seemed to be her main target.

The way she wriggled made it impossible to hold her in my arms. She turned her head and nearly bit my shoulder, but I grabbed a clump of her hair on the back of her head.

She twisted around, pulling out chunks of her hair, and I had to take more drastic measures. I slammed her head down onto the floor, pressing her face to the hard wood, and I knelt on her back.

I felt guilty about it because this was a five-year-old kid I was fighting, but it felt a lot more like pinning down a piranha.

“Are you okay?” Milo jumped onto the bed with Bobby, but other than being freaked out, Bobby looked alright.

Daisy kept trying to bite me and clawed at the floor. Her pudgy little fingers bled, but she didn’t notice.

Abruptly, she stopped. She lay perfectly still and silent, just long enough for me to think that I had killed her, and then she started crying. Not like a whiny brat that didn’t get their way, but like a scared little kid that had gotten hurt.

I looked to Milo for help, unsure if I should get off her and risk her attacking again.

Within seconds of Daisy crying, Mae appeared in the bedroom.

“What the hell...

Read here: Read Wisdom (My Blood Approves #4)(3) online free by Amanda Hocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan