Read What Happens In Vegas.... Doesn't Always Stay There(4) online free by Terry Towers

What Happens In Vegas.... Doesn't Always Stay There(4)
Author: Terry Towers

“Genevieve? What a beautiful name.”

“You can call me Ginny.”

“Staying here at the hotel?” He popped his member card into the machine, slipped in a fifty-dollar bill and waited for the credits displayed on the reader.

“I am. You?”

“I am. A suite on the top floor.” He pulled the lever and the wheels began to spin. “So what brings you to Vegas?”

She shrugged. “I’m on my honeymoon.”

He froze for a moment. Well, shit. His smile fell. He was really hoping she’d be available. He cleared his throat and pulled the lever again. “Well, congratulations.”

“No need. It’s a solo honeymoon.”

His brow furrowed, confused. Solo honeymoon? He turned his attention back to her. “I don’t follow.” His eyes lowered to her left hand where a wedding ring should be, but her finger was barren of said ring and he noticed a faint white mark where a ring used to be.

“I was stood up at the altar and the reservations were non-refundable. Being that you’re also staying in the suites you can imagine the amount of money that would go to waste if I didn’t come.” She shrugged, her smile turning rueful. “So here I am.”

Dane was struck speechless for a moment. What do you say to a newly jilted bride-to-be? “I’m sorry to hear that.” Yup, that was the best he could come up with.

She laughed softly. “Don’t be. You had nothing to do with it. It was for the best.”

“Were...

Continuous reading: Read What Happens In Vegas.... Doesn't Always Stay There(4) online free by Terry Towers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan