Read Redemption Road (Vicious Cycle #2)(27) online free by Katie Ashley

Redemption Road (Vicious Cycle #2)(27)
Author: Katie Ashley

“You heard me.”

“Yes, but I’m not sure you’re hearing yourself. We had a plan, remember? We’ve played the hero card long enough. After tomorrow, she ain’t supposed to be our problem. She has a family to go home to, and it ain’t ours.”

Despite myself, I gasped at his harsh words while Rev growled and took a step toward Bishop. “You take that back.”

“Or what?”

In a flash, Rev had crossed the room and had Bishop pushed against the wall. “Just because we’re south of the border doesn’t mean I’m not still your president, little brother. I gave you an order.”

Bishop’s face flooded crimson with anger. With his nostrils flaring and chest heaving, he silently seethed for a few seconds. “Fine. I take it back,” he spat.

Gripping Bishop’s shirt tighter, Rev said, “Now tell Annabel you’re sorry that you were a selfish prick and you would be happy to have her visit us in Georgia.”

With his body coiled with rage, Bishop jerked his head in my direction and pinned me with a stare. “I’m sorry I was a selfish prick, and I would be happy to have you visit us in Georgia.”

Rev glanced over his shoulder at me. “Annabel, do you accept his apology, or does Bishop need to grovel a little more?”

“I accept it,” I squeaked. My legs trembled, and I had to fight to keep myself from falling. It was alarming to witness the brothers at such odds, but it...

Continuous reading: Read Redemption Road (Vicious Cycle #2)(27) online free by Katie Ashley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey