Read Finding Audrey(29) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Finding Audrey(29)
Author: Sophie Kinsella

Maybe Linus.

I cautiously creep round the edge of the house and peek into the drive. To my surprise, it is Dad. He’s getting out of his car in his business suit, looking a bit hassled. The next minute the front door has opened and Mum is coming down the path like she expected him.

“Chris! At last.”

“I came as soon as I could get away. But you know, I have a lot on right now…Is this really essential?”

“Yes it is! This is a crisis, Chris. A crisis with our son. And I need your support!”

OMG. What happened?

I duck back into the garden and head silently into the kitchen, where I can hear them talking. I edge forward and see them coming into the hall.

“I took Frank’s computer to my Pilates class,” Mum is saying grimly.

“You did what?” Dad seems flummoxed. “Anne, I know you want to keep it away from Frank, but isn’t that a bit extreme?”

I have visions of Mum, staggering into the church hall, holding Frank’s computer, and I have to clamp my mouth tightly closed to stop laughing. Is she going to take Frank’s computer everywhere now? Like a pet?

“You don’t understand!” spits Mum. “I took it for Arjun to have a look at.”

“Arjun?” Dad looks more baffled than ever.

“Arjun is in my Pilates class. He’s a computer software developer and he works from home. I said, ‘Arjun, can you tell from this computer how often my son has been playing...

Read more: Read Finding Audrey(29) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan