Read Chasing Imperfection (Chasing #2)(33) online free by Pamela Ann

Chasing Imperfection (Chasing #2)(33)
Author: Pamela Ann

My cell rang again. “Such a busy man you are Blake.”

I glanced at the lovely woman beside me. “Indeed, my sweet.” I kissed her hand and kept it with me.

“Knightly,” I barked, picking up the blasted call that kept me from being with her.

“Alas, if it isn’t the notorious Romeo of the twenty-first century, bloody f**king Knightly finally picking up my call.” Clive Barrington greeted me with derision.

Bugger, calling him back escaped my mind, yet again.

“I assure you, it was purely unmitigated bypass of consciousness, dear cousin. Are you about town? Watson and I are meeting at The Stag.” Clive is three years our senior. So he took the liberty of becoming our teenage mentor, a mentor for all our mischievous devilry and atrocities.

“By all means, I could do with a pint or a dozen. I’ll be on my merry way then my dearest baby cousin.”

“You arse, a baby I’m certainly not. My memory can’t expunge the absurdity of you getting caught exposed and undressed in a nudist party which disgracefully landed you on the front page of scandal rags,” I laughed at his silliness. His scandal along with other socialites hit the National Enquirer with mad uproar and quite the backlash.

“Need we rehash my nefarious string of follies? My noble parents certainly are in dire need of new rubbish to ostracize and castigate. It’s strenuous and I’m going barmy,” Clive grumbled.

“You do sound unbalanced but alas I’m driving, I’ll see...

Source from: Read Chasing Imperfection (Chasing #2)(33) online free by Pamela Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey