Read When I'm with You (Because You Are Mine #2)(26) online free by Beth Kery

When I'm with You (Because You Are Mine #2)(26)
Author: Beth Kery

“Mr. Lenault! You know Francesca, don’t you?” she asked, pink lips curving.

“Of course I do,” he said, leaning down to give Francesca a brief kiss of greeting on the cheek.

“She just told me she’s a runner,” Elise said. “I’m going to start training with her for the Chicago Marathon.”

“You run?” Lucien asked Elise, disguising his surprise.

“Yes. I started a year ago. It’s good discipline,” she emphasized, the defiant spark in her sapphire eyes meant solely for him.

“I hadn’t realized you two had met,” he added mildly, ignoring her stab at him.

“I introduced myself last night after experiencing the ecstasy of her Essaouira chicken and strawberry crepes,” Francesca said, grinning up at him. “She’s brilliant. Ian and I asked for you at Fusion last night, but they said you weren’t in the restaurant. We had very important news to tell you.”

Francesca was always a lovely woman, but he’d never seen her look quite so radiant as she did when she lifted her left hand. Lucien laughed and gave her a heartfelt hug. He reexamined the exquisite triple-diamond platinum ring on her finger after they’d stepped back from the embrace.

“Ian is a very lucky man,” he told her sincerely. He bounced her hand teasingly. “Are you strong enough to handle such a heavy ring?”

“I’m strong enough,” Francesca told him archly, and he knew she’d precisely understood his double entendre.

He smiled, pleased yet again by Ian’s choice. “I believe...

Continuous reading: Read When I'm with You (Because You Are Mine #2)(26) online free by Beth Kery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan