Read The Raven Prince (Princes #1)(30) online free by Elizabeth Hoyt

The Raven Prince (Princes #1)(30)
Author: Elizabeth Hoyt

“Do you know what this is?” he asked Miss Gerard.

Sylvia bent to examine the flower. “No, my lord.” Her smooth brows knit. “Shall I ask the gardener for you?”

“No need.” He straightened and dusted off his hands. “I just wondered.”

They’d reached the end of the path where a little stone bench squatted against the garden wall.

Edward withdrew a large white handkerchief from his coat and laid it on the bench. He gestured with one hand. “Please.”

The girl settled gracefully and folded her hands in her lap.

He clasped his hands behind his back and absently watched the little yellow flower. “Does this alliance suit you, Miss Gerard?”

“Perfectly, my lord.” Sylvia didn’t look at all perturbed by the bluntness of his question.

“Then will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

“Yes, my lord.”

“Good.” Edward bent to kiss the dutifully presented cheek.

His wig itched more than ever.

“THERE YOU ARE.” Coral’s voice broke the silence in the little library. “I am glad you found something of interest.”

Anna nearly dropped the illustrated book in her hands. She whirled to find the other woman watching her with an amused look on her face.

“I’m sorry. I guess I’m still keeping country hours. When I came down to the breakfast room, they weren’t ready yet. The maid said I could look in here.” Anna held up the open book in her hands as evidence, and then hastily lowered it when she remembered the explicit engravings inside.

Coral glanced...

Continuous reading: Read The Raven Prince (Princes #1)(30) online free by Elizabeth Hoyt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan