Read Until July (Until Her #1)(5) online free by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until July (Until Her #1)(5)
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds

In front of Capone’s kennel, I jump up and down, shaking out my hands. He watches silently, while the rest of the dogs go crazy. I make sure Capone is on his leash as I lead him into the room, where he meets Wes and Max. Max sits nicely, while Capone sniffs around before jumping up to sit on Wes’ lap.

“You guys look good together.” I smile at the image, reach into my back pocket, and grab my phone. I slide up the camera, taking a picture before I can think better of it. My head bends and I look at the photo, not quiet sure what the feeling in my stomach means.

“You wanna have dinner with me?”

My head flies up and my gaze collides with his. I have read a lot, and I do mean a lot of biker books, and not once has a biker taken a girl out to dinner. “Um…” I whisper.

“I know a great Mexican spot.”

“Mexican?” I repeat.

“Or if you want something else…” He shrugs.

“I like Mexican.” I clear my throat and look at Max and Capone.

“Tonight?”

I look at him again, and he has one hand on Capone and the other on Max, two guys I believed would be forced to live out the rest of their lives in cages. He’s saving them, so that tells me a lot more than knowing him for weeks could.

“Okay,” I agree, then move away from the bench...

Read more: Read Until July (Until Her #1)(5) online free by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March