Read Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)(13) online free by Harper Sloan

Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)(13)
Author: Harper Sloan

I drop the phone, hearing it shatter against the sidewalk, and it isn’t until I’m sitting in Axel’s truck while he speeds down the interstate that I realize those terrifying wails I hear are coming from me.

Chapter 8 – Melissa – Two Hours Earlier

I hate that Greg won’t be with me for the shower.  I know he said that he would try his best, but knowing why he got called in is making me crazier.  Or I should say who is behind the reason he was called in. Everyone knows how that terrible Mrs. Hutchins is.  She has her sights on all the men at Corps Security.  I wouldn’t even be shocked if she has tried to get some action from openly gay Davey.  Greg’s told me over and over how frustrating she is, and I know he’ll be there longer than he wishes.

I don’t pretend to understand why they keep her on as a client, but I trust my husband, so I’ll give him the support he needs, even if I wish he were by my side right now.

I pull up to the intersection, adjusting my belt so that it doesn’t keep digging into my belly, and take a deep breath.  It doesn’t do me any good to stress over a situation I can’t control.  I know it’s my hormones making me insane.  Seriously, I know that Greg doesn’t have any interest in a baby shower.  Hell, if I weren’t...

Source from: Read Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)(13) online free by Harper Sloan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan