Read The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love #2)(18) online free by N.M. Silber
Author: N.M. Silber
“Yeah, well, you’re the only lawyer who’s ever made me fantasize about demanding sexual favors in exchange for a plea bargain. Do you know how many erotic dreams I’ve had about nailing you in the jury room while court was in session?” he asked with a tense laugh.
“Yeah, I’m not really sure how I made all those months without breaking any laws. I remember I had this dream once that you were sitting up on the bench presiding as judge over a case and I was down on my knees …”
“Stop! Please! Baby, I’m begging you. I can’t take anymore. I’m approaching stage three here!” He plowed his fingers through his hair and started striding back and forth at an almost frantic pace. I had a feeling he was trying to redistribute the blood flow in his lower regions.
“We’ll be home in four hours,” I said. I tried not to think about what kind of condition I would be in by then, though. I had a feeling that I might be knocking him down again.
“Four hours. That’s what? Two hundred and forty minutes. Just to let you know, at two hundred and forty-one I’m going to need those panties off, baby.”
“I’ll take them off before I leave. It’ll save us a few seconds. I don’t think we have to go all the way to the bedroom either.”
“Hell, no. I’m going to nail you right there inside the...
Read here: Read The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love #2)(18) online free by N.M. Silber
Comments
Post a Comment