Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(4) online free by K.M. Scott

Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(4)
Author: K.M. Scott

I loved these moments together, just the two of us sitting quietly at the end of the day, not saying a thing to ruin the peaceful silence we shared. For me, this was a change. All my life, I’d filled in the gaps with words rather than experience an awkward silence, but with Tristan, I’d learned to appreciate that silence. Sliding my finger down his red silk tie, I watched a sly smile slowly spread across his lips.

“Did I ever tell you how much I love this after a long day?”

He opened his eyes, and I saw how much these moments meant to him. “Yes, but not yet today,” I teased.

Tristan sighed and reached out to touch my hand. “All day I look forward to these moments. No more people wanting me for a thousand reasons. No more caring about hotels and the bottom line of the other Stone Worldwide businesses. Just quiet and you.”

Even though we hadn’t said the words “I love you” yet to each other, it was obvious in every other word and every action. We didn’t need to say that to know we loved one another. It was the first time in my life that I truly knew how a man felt about me.

I rested my head on his chest and listened to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat next to my cheek. That steadiness made me feel secure like never before in...

Read full: Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(4) online free by K.M. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan