Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(11) online free by K.M. Scott

Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(11)
Author: K.M. Scott

Just when I was ready to be stubborn, Tristan accomplished what no other man could—instead of being angry at him for what he was asking, I felt sorry for what I had to do. I sensed his heartache in every word he’d written, and it broke my heart.

“Everything okay in here?”

Daryl looked uncomfortable as I wiped a tear away from under my eye. He took his seat again and waited for me to speak, but I could tell he was still feeling uneasy about how emotional Tristan’s letter had made me.

Resigned to doing as Tristan asked, I said quietly, “I’m fine, Daryl. Just tell me what you need me to do.”

“You won’t have to do anything but appear to be with him. Just a few times in public to make the press think you’re on a couple dates. He will have to live here with you, though.”

“Who? Who is this poor soul you’re going to force to pretend to be my new boyfriend?”

“Varo.”

“Varo? My bodyguard? No offense to him, but why would I fall for one of my bodyguards?”

Daryl shrugged and smiled meekly. “You know. You were thrown together after Tristan disappeared and one thing lead to another and…well, we can let the press take it from there.”

I rolled my eyes at such a ridiculous story. “Nice. So I was able to easily forget Tristan Stone and turned to the comforting arms of a man who barely...

Continuous reading: Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(11) online free by K.M. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey