Read Crash (Billionaire #2)(13) online free by Vanessa Waltz

Crash (Billionaire #2)(13)
Author: Vanessa Waltz

The executives? You mean, yourself?

Nevertheless, my mouth watered. I always wanted to go to Italy. He smirked at me, knowing full well that he was dangling a fat, juicy carrot in front of my face. I snapped back to myself. “Why me? Seriously. I really doubt that you need employees you get along with.”

He suddenly reached over and grasped my wrist. His thumb ran up and down, tracing my veins. “No, but I’d rather go with you.”

I snatched it away, the huskiness in his voice making my face hot. “Don’t lie to me.”

“Do you really think it’s that far-fetched that I might be attracted to you?”

Yes, I thought to myself, but admitting that would be a bit pathetic. “I’m getting very mixed signals from you. You said you weren’t interested in me, now all of a sudden you want to go on a three week trip with me?”

He looked at me, his eyes blazing. “You’re not my usual type, but I like the fact that you’re so open. You were so sad at the party. You didn’t even try to hide it. Everyone could see how miserable you were, but you didn’t care.”

That was news to me. My whole body felt unpleasantly hot. It was incredibly embarrassing, but it was true. He was saying things that no polite person would ever say out loud, but he said them with respect in his voice.

“At the restaurant, too. You sort of lost it.”

I had...

Read more: Read Crash (Billionaire #2)(13) online free by Vanessa Waltz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan