Read Close to You (Fusion #2)(45) online free by Kristen Proby

Close to You (Fusion #2)(45)
Author: Kristen Proby

“I’ve gotta take this.” I kiss Cami’s cheek and excuse myself. “Hello.”

“Hey, Palazzo,” my old Navy buddy Ringo says. “Sorry, I know it’s Sunday, but my day is jammed tomorrow, so I thought I’d get a head start.”

“No worries. What’s up?”

“I spoke with Lucas last week, and he mentioned that you might be interested in a flight instructor position.”

I take a deep breath and shove my hand through my hair. “I can’t fly.” My voice is flat, and the rage and sense of loss boils up the way it always does when I think about the fact that I’ll never pilot another plane.

“Not in the air,” he clarifies. “I’d like you to teach in the classroom, and oversee the program up there for me. You’d be the boss, which you’re good at.”

I frown. “You want me to stand in a classroom and bore the fuck out of people? If anything, I should be in the air.”

“But you can’t be,” Ringo says softly. “You got a shitty deal, man. I’m just thankful that you’re okay. And I could seriously use you. I’m expanding the private flight school from San Diego up to Portland. You wouldn’t have to travel at all.”

“That’s awesome, Ringo, but classroom work?”

“Sleep on it. Think it over and call me back this week. I’m not in a huge hurry for an answer, but the only answer I’ll accept is yes. You’d be excellent at keeping everything in order,...

Read more: Read Close to You (Fusion #2)(45) online free by Kristen Proby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey