Read Close to You (Fusion #2)(39) online free by Kristen Proby

Close to You (Fusion #2)(39)
Author: Kristen Proby

I want to bury my face there and breathe her in.

I rub my chest as I walk out of the house and down to my car. It aches.

I’m in love with her.

I can’t imagine my life without her in it. She’s it for me. And this isn’t just a childish crush. It’s the real thing.

Holy fuck, I’m in love with her.

Now I have to figure out a way to tell her without scaring the shit out of her.

Chapter 11

~Cami~

“Seriously,” Riley says, her eyes glued to the TV, “Stephan makes my insides tingle.”

“Your insides?” I giggle and sit back, giving Scoot room to jump onto my lap, give me the stink eye to make sure I don’t dare try to pet him, then settle in to sleep. “Are we fourteen? Your girlie parts are tingling?”

“Stop judging me,” she replies. “You know what I mean.”

“We really should go to a Comic Con sometime. They are always there.”

“Why haven’t we done that?” she asks as Landon walks back into the house, carrying a bag.

“I have several kinds of ice cream here,” he says with a grin, passing over the bag. “I also grabbed spoons so you don’t have to get up.”

“I like you so much,” Riley says, reaching eagerly for the bag. “Oh my God, seriously! Look at him!” She’s pointing at the screen where a very mostly naked Stephan is standing. “Hubba hubba.”

“He looks twelve,” Landon says, frowning. “You like the young...

Read more: Read Close to You (Fusion #2)(39) online free by Kristen Proby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey