Read Billionaire Bondage (My Billionaire Boss #3)(4) online free by Emily Cantore

Billionaire Bondage (My Billionaire Boss #3)(4)
Author: Emily Cantore

The instant I thought of this, the solution came.

I stepped out of my flats and pulled my dress off, dropping it on the grass. Let's see how he deals with this.

I turned away from the satyr and nymph and walked down a long passage of green. At every step the plug and egg increased in intensity. I could see a red roof ahead, rising above the hedge and I knew I was going the right way. But I had to get their fast. Already I was moaning under my breath.

I stopped at the final corner and took a deep breath. I couldn't let him see what he had done to me. With waves of pleasure running up and down my body I strolled around the corner like I was just out for an afternoon walk.

In the centre of the maze was a large pagoda with a circular bed sitting beneath it. Standing in front of it was Jackson Stone, fully dressed, waiting for me.

As soon as I walked out I saw that hungry look come over his face. I was hoping for surprise but I'll take it.

"Where is your dress, Ms. Neri?"

I didn't answer but instead reached around behind me and unclipped the bra. I slipped it off and dropped it on the grass. The buzzing was nearly unbearable in its pleasure and it took all my effort not to drop to the grass in front of him in...

Read here: Read Billionaire Bondage (My Billionaire Boss #3)(4) online free by Emily Cantore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March