Read Alpha Billionaire, Part II (Alpha Billionaire #2)(12) online free by Helen Cooper

Alpha Billionaire, Part II (Alpha Billionaire #2)(12)
Author: Helen Cooper

“You ever feel like there’s one moment in your life that defines you? One moment that will change the path of your life forever?” He sighed and I nodded. I knew exactly what he was talking about. “My sister’s death was that moment. When she died, I vowed that I’d be a different person. I vowed that I wasn’t going to let society dictate the way I lived my life.”

“Is that when you went to work for Grant?”

“Grant’s not the man you think he is.” He looked into my eyes. “He’s not the guy I thought he was.”

“We should leave. We should report him.” I said earnestly. “We don’t have to stay here. You don’t have to work for him.”

“I can’t leave, Evie.” He shook his head. “You can’t leave. Don’t you understand?”

“Understand what?” I exclaimed. “I don’t understand what you want me to understand.”

“You don’t get to just come here and leave. Grant chose you for a reason.”

“What do you mean?” I shivered and pulled my hands away from him. “I’m not with Grant anymore.”

“You came here with Grant.” He sighed. “He has a plan for you.”

“What plan?”

“It’s not for me to say.” He shook his head and stood up. “I should go.”

“Where are you going?” I whimpered, not wanting to be left alone.

“You trust me right?” He pulled me up towards him and kissed my lips.

“I think so.” I kissed him back softly.

“I can’t just change...

Read more: Read Alpha Billionaire, Part II (Alpha Billionaire #2)(12) online free by Helen Cooper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey