Read Her Wicked Heart (Her Wicked Heart #1)(8) online free by Ember Casey

Her Wicked Heart (Her Wicked Heart #1)(8)
Author: Ember Casey

I consider going all in and diving right into the T-shirts, but I decide it’s better to start with something a little safer. Something that isn’t going to bring my lunch right back up. Like… books. An entire bookshelf got knocked over in the scuffle, and the volumes are scattered across the floor. Books aren’t obnoxious like neon clothing and key chains, right?

Wrong.

The first few titles I sift through are the kind I expected to find in a place like this: image-heavy coffee table books about the estate. They have titles like Huntington Manor: A Photographic Tour, or The Architecture of Huntington Manor. Or even Settlers of Barberville: A History of the Region. But buried beneath all of those, I find a book that makes my insides twist.

It’s called The Cunninghams: The Unauthorized Story.

I stare down at the gold embossed letters on the cover. This is a joke, right? This can’t be real.

But when I flip it open, the reality’s too hard to ignore. It’s the entire history of my family, starting with my great-great-grandfather and working forward. The last few chapters are the worst. Those are the chapters that talk about my father, Calder, and me. There’s even a photograph of the three of us from some charity function. One of the last times we were all together, more than two years ago. I touch the picture, sliding my finger across my father’s face. I’m starting to...

Read full: Read Her Wicked Heart (Her Wicked Heart #1)(8) online free by Ember Casey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan